This course is an ideal way to help managers and others involved in recruitment develop best practice and skills across all aspects of selection. The course follows the whole process systematically allowing participants to learn skills, policy and procedure as they go. This is a highly practical and interactive course which includes practice with mock candidates.
- Supports consistent Recruitment and Selection best practice.
- Helps eradicate costly recruitment errors and establish a fair, legally safe and effective selection process.
- Simulated case study is used to cover job and people specifications, advertising, short-listing applicants, designing interview questions, interview skills and post interview tasks.
- Practice interviews with Business Actors.
- Relevant legislation and potential pitfalls.
- How to ask searching and fair questions.
- Making informed decisions.
- Enforces existing or new standards and procedures.